Quality Roofing Replacement Services
When it’s time for roof replacement, you deserve to have the work done right by an experienced contractor. This is exactly what you can expect when you take advantage of the roof replacement services offered by Red Well Roofing, a BBB A+ accredited company that’s been keeping customers happy more than a decade.
We’re also an experienced, GAF certified company that provides top-quality roof replacement services throughout Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland. Our goal is to exceed our client’s expectations no matter how big or small the job may be. We routinely accomplish this goal by setting exceptionally high standards for customer care and workmanship.
Roof Replacement versus Repair Work
Repair work can temporarily extend the life of your roof while also resolving any immediate issues, however, it’s not always the most cost-effective solution, especially if your roof is older or affected by other issues. Total roof replacement, on the other hand, can provide long-term solutions for homeowners in Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland. We’ll gladly help you weigh your repair vs. replacement options. This allows you to make a well-informed decision at a time when you’re not dealing with an emergency situation where rush decisions have to be made.
If you think your home is in need of a roof replacement, give us a call at 1-717-768-0080 or click below to get a free quote. We offer free estimates on all our work!
Signs That It’s Time for Roof Replacement
How you can tell when it’s time to explore roof replacement services available from Red Well Roofing? While every situation is unique in some ways, there are still common signs that suggest it’s time for roof replacement. Some of the main ones include:
- Age: A typical asphalt roofs lasts about 15-20 years. If your roof is nearing the end of its natural lifespan, it’s time to think about replacement.
- Shingle damage: If shingle damage is minor or limited to one area of your roof, repairs are usually recommended. But if shingle damage is widespread, replacement is often the better option.
- Moss and algae buildup: An accumulation of moss and algae is usually a sign of moisture issues. If such problems are affecting your entire roof, replacement is worth considering.
- Granule loss/wear: Found on asphalt shingles, granules provide protection from sun and heat. If you are seeing a buildup of loose granules in your gutters or downspouts, this can be a sign you would likely benefit from our roof replacement services.
- Deck damage: Underlying parts of your roof like this can sag and become damaged over time. If this is what’s going on with your roof, replacement may be the best option.
- Unexpected utility bill spikes: If your roof is no longer efficient, you may see utility bills that are climbing for no apparent reason. If this is the case, you may benefit from roof replacement.
- Flashing damage: Flashing is the material that provides protection against moisture around roof protrusions like chimneys. If this material is damaged, you could have widespread roof issues that are best resolved with a replacement rather than repair.
Residential Roofing Materials
There are a wide variety of roofing materials available to homeowners, and each comes with its own benefits. Choosing the right one to match the design of your home and neighborhood while staying within weather restrictions and budget is important. Our available roofing materials include:
- Asphalt & composite shingles
- Cedar shakes & shingles
- Metal Roofing
A solution for every situation. Even if severe weather forced you into a roof replacement, we can provide a fast, effective solution.
Roof Replacement Services in PA, MD, & DE
If you want a smooth, well-organized roof replacement experience from start to finish, look no further than Red Well Roofing. Because of our high level of customer service and top-notch work, we’ve become one of the leading roofing contractors in the area. We look forward to providing the kind of first-rate roof replacement services you need.